12 days to the Golden Globes and... a few?... days until Oscar nominations will be out.
However, while catching up on all those Award-related films, here's an award that truly made me feel the season's started:
The Versatile Blogger Award was awarded to me by the splendid and lovely Ruth from the splendid and lovely blog known as "... let's be splendid about this".
Wow, it's been such a long time since I last received a blogging award. I remember the first time I almost freaked out. Now I'm "just" happy and honoured.
The rules are:
- Display the award certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and inclue a link to whoever sent you the award
- Present fifteen awards to deserving bloggers
- Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off
- Post seven interesting facts about yourself
I have a lot of other post ideas, so let's just make this short, shall we... (wow, that sounded snobby).
- I don't know whether my hair is still dyed or not. I dyed it with Henna a couple of months ago, and it looked lovely yet not very different from my natural hair colour. I like it the way it is now though.
- I think my expectations about men/ boys are too high (look-wise) because I watch so many movies.
- My favourite fashion brand is still, and will perhaps always remain, Chanel. Of course I can't afford any of their stuff, except for perfumes.
- Many people say I look funny when I run, but I've gotten used to that and just laugh because I like running.
- The next book I'm going to read is called "What's natural sciences". I love mathematics and biology, but due to bad teachers I have something against chemistry and physics.
- I just started learning Japanese, but I'm not sure whether I'm too lazy to continue seriously.
- On new year's eve, I had a long talk with a guy about ice cream. There's just such a vast difference between cream-based and sorbet ice - most people tend to only like one of the two kinds.
So, here are some fifteen blogs that I think are very versatile - and I hope you don't get nominated a hundred times everyone, I tried to give it to people that haven't been nominated yet.
- Dan from Public Transportation Snob
- John from The Droid You're Looking For
- Rissi from Dreaming Under the Same Moon
- Emil from A Swede Talks Movies
- Amir from Amiresque
- Vinitha from As I Muse...
- Gaja Gamini from Bollywood-ish Blog
- Dirtywithclass from Dirty With Class
- Maria Sofia from FilmFLARE
- Carla from Filmi Geek
- Andina from Inspired Ground
- Wilde.Dash and M from Love and Squalor
- Ness from Shahrukh is Love
- Tyler from Southern Vision
- Jessica from The Velvet Café
Compiling this list just took me 45 minutes, so I hope you're all happy... and if I missed someone, please don't be sad - 15 is a lot, but it's also a little.
Happy award season everyone!